Often when you try to deploy metadata to a new org you can face some deployment issue. In this post I’ll try to collect such issues and solutions for it.
Error: Could not resolve standard field’s name.
this error means that a source salesforce org has enabled some features which was not enabled or unavailable in a destination org. You have to discover an official documentation for object field description.
For example I have got the following error
objects/Account.object (Account.NaicsDesc) — Error: Could not resolve standard field’s name.
In the documentation I found that this field is related to Data.com feature
Solution: enable Data.com on destination org.
* this post will be updated as soon as I will get new errors